Mechanism for OPAZ opto-mechanical payload
- 2-axis scan mechanisms
- Focus mechanism parts
- High reliability for 100 days continuous flight
- Low mass mechanism (< 500 g)
- Zephyr: Solar electric stratospheric High-Altitude Pseudo-Satellite (HAPS)
- Manufacturing: 5-axis machining and conventional machining
- Surface treatment: OAS black coating
- ISO 8 assembly at COMAT’s facilities
Scientific instrument onboard NASA Perseverance rover (Mars 2020 mission)
- Design to manufacturing.
- Mechanical manufacturing of the various models.
- 3 engineers and technicians involved in AIT operations in IRAP/CNES clean rooms. We have also been involved in the delivery of the instrument at NASA’s JPL.