SATELLITE EQUIPMENT TECHNICAL LEAD
You want to work in a dynamic company, and you would like to showcase your taste for complex technical projects and your skills in organisation and methods?
This is an opportunity for you!
Comat is a strategic equipment provider on the satellite market. For nearly 45 years, Comat has been involved in major missions alongside leading national and international organisations.
|Contract type||Permanent contract|
|Wages||Based on experience|
|Position||Satellite Equipment Technical Lead|
Within the Technical Department, you are the technical coordinator of satellite equipment projects. In particular, you:
- answer for the technical consistency of the project development;
- are the customer’s technical contact;
- perform part of the justification analyses;
- coordinate the activities of your team and subcontractors;
- prepare and/or approve project-related technical documentation.
Download PDF sheetDownload
You are a junior mechanical or general Ph.D./engineer familiar with mechanisms.
You have a proven record of several years’ experience in the development of space equipment.
Skills in and liking for complex technical projects;
Operational efficiency, sense of responsibility, team spirit;
Technical rigour, organisation and method;
Good communication and writing skills;
Fluent French and English.