SATELLITE EQUIPMENT PROJECT MANAGER
Within the Project Department, you are in charge of projects related to satellite mechanisms. In particular, you:
- answer for the respect of financial, planning and technical objectives, and periodically report about them;
- are the customer’s contact (reporting, reviews, financial milestones);
- plan and check the activity of your team and subcontractors;
- prepare or approve project documentation;
- take part in the redaction of technical and financial tenders.
Download PDF sheetDownload
You are a mechanical engineer or a general engineer familiar with mechanics, electronics and thermal science. You have a proven record of several years’ experience in a similar job.
You have good knowledge of the space sector and related standards. Your knowledge of satellite environment in general, and mechanisms in particular, would be appreciated.
Good command of methods and tools related to the management of engineering projects;
Skills in and liking for complex technical projects;
Operational efficiency, sense of responsibility, team spirit;
Technical rigour, organisation and method;
Good communication and writing skills;
Fluent French and English.
Mrs Sandra MOREIRA – firstname.lastname@example.org